Thursday, December 28, 2006

Whew

Well sorry that it has been a little while since I have posted, but with the holidays and a new baby I hope you understand. Speaking of new baby taking care of Jonah and Kaelyn is definitely a full time job right now!! It seems like when one gets finished eating and being changed then the other one is hungry and needs my attention. Plus lately they both seem to be spitting up. The past two mornings Kaelyn has drank her morning bottle then she coughs quite a bit and throws up at least half of her milk. Both mornings I have had to change my clothes. Anyway one of these times I'll put on some pictures form Christmas. Oh, and one final random thing not related to babies. Did you know that your nose and ears never stop growing. Next time you look at your grandparents think about it.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say about us grandparents???? Actually your nose and ears do stop growing but your head shrinks from lack of M&M's!!! keep eating them!!!

Uncle Glenn