Friday, January 05, 2007

Wow we are almost as bad as Ryan on putting on new posts. Sorry Ryan:) Anyway we are all doing well and now that the holidays are over we are finding ourselves busy with many other things. One thing that keeps me busy is the kids, and as if that doesn't keep me busy enough we are going to move in a few weeks. For those of you who don't know we are moving into my parents vacant house. We are doing some painting and should hopefully start packing soon.
Oh can believe it tomorrow Jonah will be one month old. How the time flies.
nA

3 comments:

Ryan L Freed said...

Ought I to be offended?!?! Wait,no your right, I don't update enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just letting you know I visited. Hope the packing is going well!

~ joy

Ryan L Freed said...

Umm. I'm not sure you should be talking.