For those of you who are wondering I am still pregnant, and my due date it tomorrow. However, if any of you know Becky Hostetler she was due today and had her baby today. His name is Evan Andrew and he weighed 9 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. I am very happy for her. It's proof that I can't be pregnant forever. :) Yesterday I had an appointment with the midwife, and she informed us that I am still dilated 4 cm, but now I am 75% effaced. She also told us that she thinks I will go sometime this week but that sometimes she is wrong. Today I went out to lunch with my mom and one of her coworkers to Pizza Hut. The reason I am telling everyone this is because the day I went into labor with Kaelyn we all went to Pizza Hut.:) Anyway it probably won't work but hey it's worth a shot. Oh, yeah a note to Joy about my last posting. I was maybe exagerating a little bit on how long it takes to roll over at night, but it sure feels like it takes five minutes to roll over sometimes. Well, we'll keep you all posted.
Kara
1 comment:
Hey Kara and Jeff,
I just found your blog. Are you having a girl or a boy?
--David Swartz
Post a Comment