Yay! Congrats on the little boy! :) Can't wait to see pictures and hopefully we'll be able to come see y'all this weekend.Maybe your mom should consider charging expectant mothers to take them to Pizza Hut...seems to work like a charm. :) ~ Joy
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see him. I am hoping to visit you at the hospital tonight. ~ Marsha
So.....I want to see some pictures!!!!
Congratulations. How about some pictures. Aunt Marcia
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the little boy! :) Can't wait to see pictures and hopefully we'll be able to come see y'all this weekend.
Maybe your mom should consider charging expectant mothers to take them to Pizza Hut...seems to work like a charm. :)
~ Joy
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see him. I am hoping to visit you at the hospital tonight. ~ Marsha
So.....I want to see some pictures!!!!
Congratulations. How about some pictures. Aunt Marcia
Post a Comment