Monday, August 06, 2007

Harry Potter Fan?

Finally, a posting. Sorry it's been a while. Time and an idea's for a posting have prevented me from posting lately. For all you Harry Potter fan's out there I read the final book in a span of about 2 and 1/2 days. No, I did not buy it, I borrowed it. It was a good book that was very hard to put down. Now I understand things that happened in previous books and I know whether or not Harry dies. Don't worry I won't give it away. Some day I want to read the series again now that I know the whole story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, but since the whole series is finally done I thought I might actually start. It's a pet peeve of mine to start reading a book series and then having to wait for the next book to come out. Half the time I can't remember what happened already and I usually lose interest and don't finish the series.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I can't wait to read the new book!!!! :)