Friday, June 22, 2007
Chicken Pox
I took Kaelyn to the doctor yesterday and found out that she has chicken pox. Funny story about our visit. The only place that Kaelyn has chicken pox is on her bum, and so I had to strip her down for the doctor to see them. After Kaelyn was checked out she wanted down. She was running around the room with nothing on but her sandals. I started telling the doctor how Kaelyn likes to sit on the potty chair naked and when I turned to look at Kaelyn there was a little puddle on the floor. I was horrified and exclamied "Kaelyn!". Realizing what she had done she proceded to try and wipe it up with her hands which added to my embarrasment. The doctor kindly laughed and said she would wipe up the floor but I should get her hands. Ah, lately if it's not one thing it is another.
3 comments:
Nice, now only if she could scratch the door and let you know when she needs to be let out, you would have her trained.
P.S. I read the story to Joy, and she got an awful case of the giggles.
Hey Jeff and Kara, I have set up Google RSS reader to let me know when people have updated. It works on all my blogs, except yours. Could you try looking in your settings to see if you allow RSS feeds? If not no worries.
Any more pictures of the munchkins? We might forget what they look like. ;)
Post a Comment