Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thoman family update


Kaelyn's first time actually going potty. Pee and poop!


Here's what it looked like.:) Shaun always said he likes pictures on blogs.


Jonah at his 9 month appointment weighed in at 25lbs 9 oz and was 30 inches long.


Just in case you have forgotten what Jeff looks like here's a current picture.


Just in case you've forgotten what I (Kara) look like, here's a self portrait with Kaelyn's fingers running through my hair.

10 comments:

Ryan L Freed said...

Ahhh My eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee...that'll teach Shaun! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess that explains why Joy was giggling when she told me to check your blog.

Anonymous said...

David thought that was a little disturbing. I say" Great job Kaelyn!" ~ Marsha

Anonymous said...

Yes, lest we forget what's really important, Congratulations Kaelyn! : ) Cute pics of everyone, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Potty training can be quite the process. I hope that your encouraging days outnumber your frustrating ones. It looks like you're off to a great start! :)
Doris

Anonymous said...

Can she come teach Joel?!!! He's being quite stubborn about this potty training stuff. :( Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

That little girl of yours is quite amazing! She pooped in the toilet at McDonald's today. We treated her to ice cream for that. Jonah, on the other hand, is going to give you all a run for your money. He sure does like to pester his sister. I think he has a little too much of Ryan in him.:) ~ Marsha

Justin & Elizabeth said...

Congrats on the poo, Kaelyn! Jonah is getting soooo big I can't wait to see him again!

Ryan L Freed said...

Ummm September 11th? It's now official, You're worse than me.