Monday, March 12, 2007

Finally!!

I'm not sure that we are supposed to keep this blog up or not. I've tried to update a couple of times the past few weeks and every time I try I mysteriously get cut off from the internet. weird. So hopefully I will get this posted before I'm kicked off.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They are both so cute and changing so fast! Hope youare taking time to enjoy each stage. Sometimes I can hardly remember when my kids were that age. ~ Marsha

shaunjoy said...

My goodness! We didn't even recognize Jonah -- except that he looks like Marcus. :)

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!
Aunt Marcia saw Jonah tonight and said how much he looked like Shaun. Then she tried to console Kara by saying that maybe Shaun and Joy would have a baby that looked like Kara! :)
Mom Freed