Thursday, March 22, 2007
Back to the Workforce
Hey for those of you who don't know, I found out on Monday that I now have a part time job. I am the Welcome Home Coordinator for Madison County. The Welcome Home Coordinator is the the nurse who visits mom and baby after they have been home for a few days from the hospital. This is an optional service for the mom but it's free and she gets free stuff too. Oh yeah, this is only a part time job. I'll be working two days a week 8:30 to 4:30. Keep me in your prayers as I start this new adventure in the next few weeks.
2 comments:
Congrats!! I hope things go very smoothly for you. I'm looking forward to watching your babies.:)
By the way, Jacob is doing fine as long as he has motrin. I didn't give him any for a while today just to keep him a little more calm. I acn tell that he hurts without it. thanks for your help!!
~ Marsha
Very cool!!! You'll be great at it.
Post a Comment