Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Boring blog

A week or so ago Jeff, my wonderful husband, made the comment to me that people who read our blog probably think it is boring. I thought about his statement and agreed that it might be true. So, in order to make our blog less boring I am asking for suggestions. Let me know. What do you want to read about? What pictures would you like to see? Are there and topics you want my opinion on? Well here's to a more interesting blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since we don't get to see you guys as often anymore, I think you should post lots and lots of cute pictures... especially of that husband of yours. I am also aware that you are one of the best self photographers in the land. Just hold that camera out at arms length, and snap away.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Shaun! Don't you want to see those cut kids?

I think you should not be so hard on yourself. You have had a lot of changes to adjust to in the last 4 months. I do like to see pictures. They are always so cute. I talk to you often enough that I know what is happening with you, but I am sure that others may like to hear what is going on in your life. I guess changing diapers and feeding babies can get a bit boring also.:)
~ Marsha

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I'm all about the cute pictures too, but I'd also love to hear about things that make you mad or about when you hate being a mom or fun things like that. :)