The previous post Jeff sent from his cell phone which was why it was so short. It takes a lot longer to type a message on a phone than the computer. However, whenever I do go into labor Jeff should be able give everyone updates from his cell phone.
Well I think I have finally reached the point that I am tired of being pregnant and I am ready to have this child come out. So, what's so horrible about being 39 1/2 weeks pregnant?
1. I have to go to the bathroom all the time!!
2. It's really hard to bend over and pick things up especially if I am holding Kaelyn.
3. It takes five minutes to roll over when I sleep at night.
There are more but Kaelyn has woken from her nap and is crying for my attention.
2 comments:
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the mental picture of it taking 5 minutes to roll over in bed was a funny image. :) Hope the munchkin comes soon!
~ Joy
Jacob would love for you to have the baby on his birthday. You have about 13 and 3/4 hours left. :)
Post a Comment