Thursday, November 16, 2006
A quickie
For those of you who had trouble posting comments, Jeff fixed it. You should be able to post a comment now if you want to. I'm a little tired because I was called early from London Schools to substitute for a sick nurse. Thankfully it was at the Jr. High which is pretty easy and relaxed. Most of the time kids who say they are sick just want a reason to get out of class.:)
3 comments:
Thanks for making it so I can comment!!! I would've commented a while ago, but...
Sorry about the root canal...ugh! I hope I never have to have one. *crosses fingers*
By the way, your little girl is pretty cute.
Yay, Jeff! I just wanted to send out a big BUMMER to Kara about the root canal...but hopefully it'll take care of the pain in the long run.
Congrats on the new blog! :)
- joy
I like being able to leave comments.
Go Bucks
Post a Comment