Monday, November 20, 2006

1st Birthday

On Friday the 17th our little girl Kaelyn turned one year old. People always say that time flies, but when you start having kids it seems like it really flies. We celebrated Kaelyn's birthday two times this year once with the Thoman side and once with the Freed side. Hopefully we are not spoiling her too much. She enjoyed having chocolate cake at both parties, and opening presents. At first she acted like she wasn't sure what to do with the cake, but with a little prompting she was a nice chocolaty mess. Thank you to all who were there to help celebrate her birthday. I will try to have some pictures from her party on the next posting. I haven't learned how to download pictures from our camera to the computer. So we'll all have to wait for my husband, the computer genius, Jeff. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo....I want to see pictures.