Well, now that I (Kara) know how to update our blog hopefully I will be able to update it more than just once a month. :) Our lives have been rather busy lately. Last week we had a couple girls stay at our house while their parents went on vacation for their 20th anniversary. Then on Thursday one of my teeth started severely hurting. The tooth has been worked on a couple of times by my dentist and when I had him check it today he gave me a prescription for Penicillin and I have to get a root canal tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to no pain.
Oh, and if any of you are wondering my pregnancy is going well. I am 36 weeks pregnant. Right now I am ready to not be pregnant, but I am not ready to have the baby yet. Well, I probably should get over that soon. Any way I will leave you with some pictures of our almost one year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment