Monday, May 21, 2007

Kaelyn's visit to the Doctor

I (Kara) took Kaelyn to the doctor last Thursday. She weighed in at 28lbs 7oz and was 34 inches tall. I want to put the height part in to perspective a little bit. The old saying is at 2yrs old double a child's height and that's approximately how tall they will be. Kaelyn is only 18 months and is 34 inches tall. If you double that it puts her at 5'8. It will be interesting to see how tall she is in 6 months. Oh yeah, from 15 months to 18 months she grew 2 inches.

Sorry I haven't posted that often. As most of you know I have been posting at mom's website which doesn't leave much time for me to post her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure she will be tall and beautiful like her momma. (as opposed to her papa. He's just tall)

Ryan L Freed said...

Ok... I told this to Jonah, but I better tell kaelyn too. No fair dunking on uncle Ryan.