Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Solid Little Boy

I took Jonah for his four month check up yesterday. He weighed in at 19 lbs 1 oz and was 27 3/4 inches long. He was in the 97th percentile for weight and off the chart (again) for height. Before the doctor came in our room I heard the medical assistant tell the doctor " you're going to think I didn't measure that baby right, but I did." I found that amusing. :) Also, I found it amusing when the doctor said that Jonah was big but he didn't look like a Buddha baby.

Oh, for those of you I haven't told yet, Jonah has two teeth. This past weekend I happened to be feeling around in his mouth and I found two teeth on the bottom. I wasn't expecting him to get them this early because Kaelyn didn't get any until she was 7 months!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The amazing (and cute) mega baby.

Anonymous said...

Buddah Baby! That's funny. Nope, Jonah just looks like a normal kid, only a bit bigger than most. :)

Anonymous said...

Lois said this morning at church that Jonah heard the story about the whale and decided "Nothing is going to swallow me!" I thought that was cute. Hope your mom is feeling better. ~ Marsha